Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Our Greenwood cannabis store is seeking an experienced shift leader to join our team! We offer competitive hourly pay plus daily cash tips, a generous employee discount, paid time off and medical benefits for full time employees!
This position is eligible for a pay rate increase and health insurance after 90 days.
If you meet the requirements below, apply today for immediate contact!
Job Duties Include:
– Take and fill guest orders in a quick and courteous manner
– Answer guest questions and provide suggestions based on guest needs and interests
– May work both on the sales floor and at a register, as assigned
– Keeping the shop clean, organized and stocked at all times
– Oversee assigned shift, to include managing a break schedule, monitoring compliance, driving sales, cleaning duties, restocking, and other duties that impact the guest experience.
– Must be at least 21 years of age
– Work experience in a sales-driven environment (retail, bar, restaurant, etc)
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Able to work varied days and shifts, including weekends and nights
– Can work within strict compliance requirements while keeping a positive attitude
– Experience as a Lead or Supervisor is required
This position requires union membership after 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.69 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
To keep our guests and employees safe, all employees are required to wear masks and guests are encouraged to do so as well. We have implemented occupancy limits, sneeze guards, and social distancing measures, and have a robust cleaning schedule.
- Customer Service: 5 years (Required)
- Lead / Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- Cannabis industry work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Every other week
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place