Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Immediate Hiring Need!
Our Greenwood cannabis store is seeking a reliable, detail-oriented inventory specialist to join our team! We offer competitive hourly pay plus daily cash tips, a generous employee discount, paid time off and medical benefits for full time employees!
This is a full time position with benefits after 90 days. This position generally works a weekday schedule, however nights and/or weekends may be required based on business need.
If you meet the requirements below, apply today for immediate contact!
Job Duties Include:
– Accept and record incoming product in accordance with compliance requirements
– Issue cash payments to vendors upon receipt of product deliveries
– Monitor inventory compliance at all times
– Assist in ensuring back and front stock are kept at established par levels
– Must be at least 21 years of age
– Work experience in an inventory position highly desired, cannabis experience very helpful
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Able to work varied days and shifts, including weekends
– Detail oriented and able to work in a complex compliance environment
This position requires union membership after 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.69 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
To keep our staff and guests as safe as possible, we have implemented social distancing, occupancy limits, mandatory mask wearing, and added additional cleaning protocols.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98117 (Required)
- Inventory: 1 year (Required)
- Cannabis retail compliance: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place