Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing, Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Needing another awesome team member to join our crew!
Our products are growing more popular and in demand so that means we are expanding in-house too!
Many people are wanting to get into the cannabis industry, but we want that special someone!
Our team members are smart, efficient, yet laid back. At the same time, we need you to be professional and this job like any other requires you to have common-sense.
You’ll work in an indoor, state-licensed cannabis cultivation facility located in Tacoma.
- Packaging and labeling
- Weighing product with precision, speed and efficiency
- Ensures Inventory is accurate and bar coded correctly.
- Basic equipment use, calibration, inspections and maintenance
- Adhere to company standards and operating procedures
- Abide by Washington State cannabis laws and regulations
- Maintains a clean and organized work space.
- Keeps up to date inventory tracking spreadsheets.
- Performs Second Checks which includes final inspections of checking labels, counts and product for accuracy and quality.
- Records and verifies final box counts. Communicates with the team. Assists with loading inventory to prepare for delivery departure.
- Performs quality control checks on all labels printed and applied to products
- Ensures work area is stocked. Writing labels for delivery & checking labels for accuracy.
- Perform data entry which includes weights, strains, notes, etc.
- Receives and communicates instructions, job assignments and updates verbally and non-verbally from supervisor, fellow team members, instructive lists, and emails.
- Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned.
- Work independently
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years old with valid identification
- Basic math and simple machine skills
- Good communication
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
- Able to work independently, quickly, and efficiently
- Also work well in a team
- Good at following instructions
- Being efficient and effective
- Familiar with State’s 502 recreational cannabis policies and regulations
- General knowledge of cannabis
- Attention to details
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Able to routinely sit, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, and bend during work period
- Must be able to endure strong cannabis odor and varying temperature settings
- Position requires the occasional lifting of objects in excess of 30 lbs
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance. Reliability is a must.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with federal, state and local standards
If you can contribute productivity with a positive attitude, then please send a resume and info about yourself. Pay depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Starting at $14.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place