Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Seattle’s Private Reserve is a Tier 3 producer/ processor specializing in cannabis products, both flower and oil concentrates. As a craft cannabis, single source grow, we provide the Washington recreational market with the finest products with the highest quality. Seattle’s Private Reserve is always striving to exceed customer expectations by providing the best products available.We have a unique team where every person makes a difference.
In this role your primary duty will be to remove dried flower from stems, remove excess leaves and stems from dried and cured cannabis flower so that the flower is clean, beautiful and ready to package. The goal of a trimmer is to work through large quantities of dried flower as quickly as possible yet handle the material gently without causing any unnecessary damage. The trimmer also needs to keep a keen eye on quality control as they play a major role in determining the appearance of our products as seen by our customers. This requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to follow directions closely and maintain high quality work at a fast pace throughout the work day. This also requires that you are capable of sitting or standing at the trim station during your shifts to process large quantities each day. Employees must follow security and compliance protocols as determined by the management and state authorities at all times.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Have significant I502 trimming experience
- Legally able to work in the state of Washington
- 21 years of age or older
- Have reliable transportation to our facility
- Be punctual and reliable every day
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Work and communicate positively with others in a group setting
- Follow directions yet work independently to meet production goals
- Able to lift heavy objects up to 50lbs safely
- Sit or stand at a workstation while performing repetitive motion tasks
- Ability to keep records of product produced during your shift
- Use good communication skills with coworkers and management
- Acute attention to detail
- Apply personal accountability and responsibility
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Track trimming weights and times on paper ensuring these details are provided to your manager each shift
- Follow directions regarding how product should be trimmed, handled, and / or appear when done
- Hand and finger dexterity required for extended periods
- Consistent hand-eye coordination and excellent attention to detail
- Perform quality control on product as necessary
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Daily cleaning of personal work space as well as the group work space as necessary
- At times the trimmer may be required to do other work as necessary which may include but not limited to harvest, bucking, packaging, order preparation, cleaning work areas etc.
- All employees will be actively participating in daily sanitation practices
**Consumption of cannabis, alcohol or other intoxicants is not allowed**
Work days are Monday – Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. Some extended hours and weekend work may be required from time to time as we are in agriculture.
Incomplete Assessments from applicants will not be considered for interviews
Tiered bonus structure for those who can surpass 589 and 770 grams per day!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.75 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Employees are required to wear masks at all times while at work
- Trimming: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma