Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Afterglow Enterprises is a I-502 Tier 3 cannabis producer/processor located in Arlington, WA.
Are you looking for a place to get your foot in the door or to continue to grow your career in the cannabis industry with a large, I-502 producer and processor? Are you self motivated and a team player? If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Afterglow is looking to hire a full-time Monday- Friday Harvester/ Trimmer to help with our daily operations between the hours of 6:55 am- 3:45 pm.
- Manicuring cannabis to meet company standards
- Removal of plants from trellis netting
- Breakdown of plants after dry time and removal of fan leaves before the bud is removed from the stems
- Keeping product Strains separate
- Keeping product types separate
- 21+ in age per WA state law.
- Fast learner
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 30lbs up and down stairs
- Work well with a team
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Experience is not required but preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment preferred
Washington state law prohibits the consumption of alcohol or smoking of marijuana/cannabis at the place of business. We are a substance-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.69 – $15.50 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place