Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Tindall Services Limited is seeking to recruit In-House Counsel, paralegal and legal services to support our partners, our projects, clients, our family and our own family organizations on a global basis.
The family and our patriarch founded:
Phoenix Life Sciences International Limited is an adaptive healthcare solutions company. Who business is to advance research and integrate programs and manufacturing of products that target and treat diabetes, pain, cancer, and address psychological, neurological, autoimmune and sleep disorders. We strive to create partnerships and integrate these programs for human health into communities worldwide as part of our Global Health Initiative.
Global Health Initiative to create partnerships and integrate these programs for human health into communities worldwide.
Tindall Services Limited provides advisory services (non-financial) to family offices, public companies, government agencies and entrepreneurs, as well as provide legal, financial and investment advisory to our family.
At our core, Tindall Services Limited role is to provide services across a broad range of projects to expand the activity and capability of our organization to supply greater services internally and externally.
This role will require intricate knowledge of Delaware corporate laws, Corporate Structuring ideally with experience with Colorado, Nevada and California. As projects are located in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and South Pacific, international law experience will give a candidate additional credit.
Priority will be given to those experience in criminal and civil defense, prior experience as an attorney for a regulatory agency, DA, IRS, SEC, AG’s office etc.
We are seeking an In-House Counsel, paralegal and legal services to work with the Founder, Key Clients, Other Attorneys, Our Advisory Team and CFO for ongoing level services, filings, support with other attorneys or implementation of projects for launch of projects.
Working with outsourced serviced providers, including fulfillment, marketing and finance, legal and eCommerce teams, the role is to implement the legal activities required in the United States and assist in international attorney relations.
In addition to this role, we are also seeking to recruit Paralegals, Accountants, Auditors and Project Implementation Specials for Europe, Australia, South Pacific and the United States.
The role is to also support a Global Production Facility that is being developed in the South Pacific.
So availability and flexibility of scheduling is important.
Your role will include working to Implement Current and Future projects in the United States, but also working with a global team to service the goals of the organization, including legal protections, planning and defense, as well as litigation against other parties, domestic, international and regulatory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with family and legal team, project partners, and associated companies and their senior global management, project partners, logistics centers, ecommerce teams and marketing teams
- Initial as the In-House Counsel, you will work with management and advisors to implement our next round of projects. Subsequently, as projects multiply across, your role will be to build a Legal Support Team Implementation
- Filings with state and federal agencies, including IRS and SEC.
- Preference given for Australian regulatory experience
- Deep knowledge of Delaware corporate laws, and especially 251(g), limited partnerships and foreign registration
- Develop a communications and project management protocol to provide all stakeholders with good communication an access to project progress as well as task assignment.
- Lead legal team for the United States office and for the right candidate, internationally.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 10+ years of licensed attorney experience with financial services, securities, contracts, merger and acquisitions preferable specific background in pharmaceutical, cannabis, biotech or other related industry
- OR 10+ years of paralegal experience with defense counsel and active litigator
- Experience with document management and project management software
- Startup Launches
- Restructuring Experience
- Mergers and Acquitions
- Multi State cannabis or CBD operations
- Relationship management expertise
- Strong verbal, written communication and partnering skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, changing environment
- Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree preferred – exceptions for exceptional candidates
- Proven ability to solve complex problems
- Experience with family offices preferred
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry including dispensaries, CBD Companies, MIP or other similar preferred.
- Team player who can adapt to changing priorities
- Strong software skills in Document Creation, Management, Digital Signature, Excel, Power Point, G Suite, Wrike and Adobe Acrobat & Sign
Watch our founders background story on Phoenix Life http://phxlife.net/MT-Background
Related keywords: attorney, attorney or counsel or lawyer, counsel, legal
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $72,000.00 – $144,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Licensed Attorney: 10 years (Required)
- Corporate Structuring: 5 years (Preferred)
- Litigation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply