Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Free Rain Farms is a 1-acre commercial glass greenhouse facility. We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, a hard worker, detail-oriented, organized team member to join our company. We grow using organic inputs and rainwater that we collect from the roof. This is what the future of growing cannabis will look like.
Description and qualification
Free Rain Farm’s Veg Manager is in charge of overseeing the veg and propagation operation. They will be responsible for coordinating crop flow, compliance, plant health, and training, along with all other duties that need to be completed to ensure a smooth workflow and maximize production.
Applicants need to have a passion and a good understanding of cultivating cannabis. They should have strong communication skills, have a positive personality, work great in teams, and a motivated self-starter.
Ideal candidates have an understanding of how glass greenhouses operate and know how to operate Priva systems. They see the big picture of what needs to happen and can prioritize what needs to be done first. We want this member to bring ideas to the table and be a part of innovation.
- Manage and grow crops through prop and veg
- Manage the veg and prop team
- Create workflows and optimize tasks
- Collect crop data and implement new strategies
- Hit target plant numbers with vigorous healthy plants
- Oversee IPM in their department
- Manage mother stock and new genetics
- Keep the area clean and organized
- And all the other things that go with running a cultivation department
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- cannabis: 8 years (Preferred)
- management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Ops Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 11 or more
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place