Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Evergreen Herbal is an industry leader in I-502 cannabis edibles and food manufacturing, based in Seattle, WA. We make cannabis-infused products such as lemonades, chocolates and teas. EH’s mission is to always prioritize quality products and customer service in this budding industry.
EH is seeking an experienced full-time Production and Packaging Workers to work on a mass production assembly line, packaging existing products, such as chocolates and other confections. We will provide training to the right person; someone who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn.
- Assist with Kitchen production duties as needed/assigned
- Assist with nightly clean-up of Packaging area, Kitchen, Supply Area
- Making sure all product is accurately labeled (the bar code on the POP matches the batch number on each product)
- Knowledgeable of all company products and appropriate packaging requirements
- Knowledgeable of the inventory/supply areas and maintaining them in an organized manner
- Exercise the highest standards of cleanliness with products, supplies, personal work space and general packaging area
- Ensure that products/supplies are not mishandled or wasted
- Use techniques that maximize time and adheres to packaging time lines
- Assist with quality control, at all times
- Dress with a concern for safety and sanitary issues
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old
- WA State Food Handlers Permit (may take the test and provide a copy of card, at time of hire)
- Experience packaging food products preferred, but not needed
- Experience with flow wrapper preferred, but not needed
- Experience with chocolate production preferred, but not needed
- Familiarity of kitchen equipment
- High sanitation, health and safety standards
- Reliable attendance, honest, hardworking, and productive
- Team-player, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Passionate and excited about driving and the cannabis industry!
Must be able to work 10 hours on his/her feet and sitting for long periods of time. While performing the
duties of the job the employee is regularly required to walk, use/reach with fingers, hands and arms,
kneel or crouch. Must be able to handle and visually inspect and smell raw materials. Handle and
maintain equipment used, i.e. flow wrappers.
This position is full-time, four (4) ten-hour shifts, Monday thru Thursday (schedule changes made at management’s discretion). Starting pay is DOE.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! Please reply to this post with your resume and cover
Evergreen Herbal is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide
variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Evergreen Herbal does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or
physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Evergreen Herbal provide a smoke and drug free environment. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For more information about Evergreen Herbal, please visit us at http://www.forevergreenherbal.com.
Principals only please. Temporary or permanent placement recruiters, please don’t contact this job
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time: