Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or how to apply.
Happy Time is looking to employ an outgoing, knowledgeable and experienced Budtender to assist customers in selecting suitable cannabis products. The responsibilities of the Budtender include greeting and welcoming customers, informing the manager of customer complaints and operational issues, and sharing firsthand experiences of cannabis products to address customer concerns. You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding the different strains of cannabis, their medicinal uses, and methods of consumption.
To be successful as a Budtender, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in cannabis laws to maintain legal compliance. Ultimately, and outstanding Budtender should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills by ensuring that customers are well-informed and satisfied with their purchases.
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Keeping abreast of new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trends through trade shows and research.
- Processing customers’ payments using the dispensary’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensuring that the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times.
- Educating customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products.
- Correctly weighing, packaging, and labeling cannabis products as required.
- Checking customers’ identification documents to verify that they are of legal age.
- Taking inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked.
- Budtender Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ Years of proven experience working as a Budtender.
- Sound knowledge of cannabis strains and their medicinal benefits.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)