Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dank’s Wonder Emporium is a fast growing recreational/medical cannabis retailer looking for amazing personalities and bright minds. If you are a self motivated individual, who has a desire to learn and grow with a company, we are looking for you. We strive to bring the best possible service to the largest number of people and you can help us do that!
The Inventory Clerk oversees all control tasks and supervises all inventory activities performed by the staff to ensure the completion of any daily tasks necessary for the smooth operation of the dispensary. Responsibilities include receiving all products, quality control and food safety; ensuring segregation and disposal of outdated, damaged, deteriorated, misbranded or adulterated cannabis; ensuring proper tracking and disposal of unusable products based on state and local requirements; processing and packaging of product as needed; ensuring that the oldest stock of cannabis products are distributed first; executing precise daily, weekly and monthly inventory reports; conducting audits in accordance with state guidelines; and the daily tracking and supply of product inventory both at the service counter and in inventory storage.
- Conduct and oversee training and development of Inventory related processes in the store
- Ensure accurate reporting to the Store Manager relating to inventory, tracking and control
- Develop a safe, organized and compliant system for the storage, receipt and processing of inventory
- Receive all products for the dispensary using the POS and Inventory Management System
- Assess quality of product and resolve quality concerns
- Oversee product processing projects as needed, ensuring appropriate quantities, accurate weights, quality control, sanitation standards, and proper packaging and labeling
- Determine and adhere to a strict policy and set of procedures for the disposal of unusable cannabis products in accordance with state and local laws and guidance from local law enforcement
- Oversee product packaging as needed and accurate product labeling; meet all local and state labeling requirements
- Maintain the current inventory processes/procedures put in place by the purchasing and legal departments.
- Facilitate daily, weekly and monthly inventory counting and tracking; report results to the Store Manager
- Support store leadership with scheduled inventory audits
- Minimize shrinkage by immediately implementing corrective plans after identifying the root cause of the issue
- Maintain appropriate levels of supplies, organization and overall cleanliness of the department and product storage areas
- Maintain accurate, organized and compliant departmental records; review for assurance that no errors have occurred, or if they have occurred, that they have been communicated to the Purchasing department and resolved in a timely fashion
- 2 years of experience in inventory control and/or supply chain
- Prior experience working in the cannabis industry and/or knowledge of GreenBits POS is a plus
- Able to work days, nights, holidays and weekends
- Self-starter and very organized
- Basic computer operating skills; advanced Google Drive knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail
- Follows store/company code of conduct
- Minimum 21 years of age
- This role requires frequent lifting and/or moving of items over 50 pounds
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- The staff here at Dank’s are trained specifically to promote a positive, uplifting work environment to ensure each shift is the best part of your day.
- Employee discounts!
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Lacey, WA 98503 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Inventory: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma