Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
- Experience in bud trimming preferred
- Assist in all aspects of the production process for our complete product line
- Work in a team environment to keep the facility productive and to exceed established goals
- Work with our extraction team as it relates to production
- Assemble boxes and packaging for products and order fulfillment
- Assist with flavoring and filling of finished products. Perform all assigned duties to ensure timely delivery of products to wholesale customers.
- Maintain a level of cleanliness and organization throughout all aspects of production
- Ensure an overall positive, safe and clean production environment
- Perform quality checks on products according to SOPs and quality management processes
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process
- Package finished products and prepare them for other departments
- Review SOPs to ensure work is performed according to specifications
- Complete production reports to communicate team production level to management
- Adapt to new opportunities and changes in direction from Management and Executive Leadership
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
$14.00 / hour
What to wear?
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
Raymond, WA 98577
Who you will meet:
Two Heads Co.
Where is the apply button?
Instead of receiving applications online, the employer would like candidates to RSVP and come in during the date and time provided. If you’re interested, please RSVP and we’ll let them know you’re coming!