Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe is a Recreational cannabis retailer looking for Team Members to fill the positions of Budtender/Cashier. Must be willing to work positively with fellow co-workers and customers with colorful personalities. We’re looking for an independent worker who’s responsible, organized, outgoing, friendly, dedicated, positive-minded, and a team player. A Cannabis knowledgeable individual or one who’s eager and excited to learn about the industry. You must have sales and cash register experience with strong customer relations and sales skills to qualify for a budtender position.
The following are the required qualifications:
1. 21 Years or Older and have Valid ID
2. Good work ethic
5. Career Minded
6. Customer Service Experience
7. Reliable Transportation
8. Professional appearance
9. Friendly, outgoing and personable
10. Ability to operate a computer POS
11. Ability to effectively perform job duties with minimal direct supervision
12. Ability to stand for long periods of time
13. Ability to speak and write English clearly and correctly
- Minimum 2 years cash handling experience (Within the past three years)
- Former experience in the cannabis industry or adequate knowledge of products is a plus, but not necessary if you can prove your ability to learn
Duties and responsibilities
- Handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Processing payments by totaling purchases; processing cash.
- Keeping clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales
- Stocking/Restocking product
- Maintaining cleanliness and display of products and cases.
- Strict adherence to Tribal Compact
- Inventory related functions, such as organize, replenish, count, etc.
- Operate P.O.S accurately and efficiently
- Maintain knowledge of Tribal Compact that is pertinent to the industry.
- Dispense marijuana and marijuana-related products accurately
- Follow proper inventory and cash handling procedures
- Follow all regulations in regards to cannabis sales and tracking
- Keeping displays filled and beautiful- stocking product while organizing display shelves
- Ability to work in either fast or slower-paced work environments- Maintaining the store’s reputation for outstanding customer service
- Compliance with Tribal Compact ID checking-Greet customers cheerfully
- Following security protocols
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Team Player
Other Duties and Requirements
- Must be able to comply with Elwha Peaks Cannabis policies and procedures
- Must be able to maintain Confidential Information
- Must take UA testing and pass it prior to employment (Cannabis is acceptable)
- Must have background check completed prior to employment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.