Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Perecan Farm is a licensed I-502 processor located in Northern Bellingham. We specialize in accessible infused pre-rolls which we sell under our brand, Stone Age. Our company is currently looking for a dedicated, hard working individual who doesn’t mind long stretches on the production line. Please read this post in its entirety before applying.
The position will be seasonal full-time at 40 hours per week, and will end 18 January 2021. This job is perfect for individuals with prior manufacturing experience . Starting pay is typically $15/hr but may depend on experience and relevant skills.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Rolling joints using a Futurola Knockbox
- Packaging and labeling products for retail sale (Joints, oil, flower and cartridges)
- Maintaining cleanliness in the facility
- Clean background check. Marijuana related crimes are viewed case-by-case and do not necessarily disqualify from employment
- Sobriety on the job. We are a marijuana company but we do not allow our employees to partake on the job
- Solid work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Must be detail oriented and attentive to directions
- No illegal drug use. While we are in the cannabis industry, we do test for use of substances illegal in Washington state
- Must be age 21+ with two valid forms of ID
- Associates Degree or Higher
- Employees must be clean shaven
- Employees must maintain proper hygiene and personal cleanliness standards
- Must wear KN95 mask provided by employer free-of-charge
What you can expect from us:
- A safe place for all
- Tactful and hands-on training and management
- A great team to grow with
- Bi-weekly pay via check or direct deposit
If the description aligns with your personality and interests, please reply to this email with a resume and cover letter. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered, no exceptions.
In your resume, please include any job experience relevant to manufacturing/production as well as references.
Job Type: Full time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We provide KN95 masks be worn at all time inside of the building or when working within 10 feet of another employee outside. All surfaces are disinfected with Everclear before and after use. Gloves are to be worn at all times during production.
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible