Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Budtenders are tasked with managing customer satisfaction by guiding customers through the selection process. Since our budtenders are a customer-facing role, they are an integral part of helping a company achieve its sales goals.
Successful applicants should expect to work in a team oriented environment where product knowledge and customer service are the most valuable assets.
Successful Applicants Will be 21+ per WA State Law.
Job tasks include helping customers, cash handling, product intake and stocking, cleaning, set up and take down of displays.
Knowledge of current I-502 Laws required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
During the Covid-19 Outbreak, we are having all employees wear face masks and gloves.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place