Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Respect My Region is a Lifestyle Brand, Music & Cannabis Media, Tech and Marketing Platform.
Our team of entrepreneurs specialize in creating unique content and supporting “local” brands, businesses, and artists.
RMR began in 2011 at Central Washington University and has built a community filled with millions of cannabis users, music lovers, and creators. The Respect My Region digital ecosystem showcases “local” culture to the world, connecting people to new things through educational media, custom content campaigns, and sharing music.
— > Visit http://www.respectmyregion.com to learn more < —
We’re looking for creative people who want to work or gain skills in music (any genre), hemp or CBD, legal cannabis, PR, marketing, and who are attending high school, college/university, or working as a content creator.
Our team specifically wants people who are looking to build their brand and gain experience in music or cannabis doing content creation, PR, marketing, and more.
Music opportunities are available to people of all ages.
To be considered for the hemp, cbd, or cannabis opportunities, you must be of legal age. This means 18+ for hemp/cbd and 21+ for cannabis.
Below are some details regarding the work we need done:
– Assist the head editor with publishing 5 articles per day.
– Update articles with strong SEO
– Write 1-2 x 300 word article per day to maintain pace of 30 per month
– Turn Written Content Into Social Media Posts On IG, LinkedIn
– Curate & Create Things To Post on RMR Facebook, IG, and TikTok
**Paid Opportunities Include Sales Commissions for Ads, Content, + $ Brought Into The Brand By You and Your Network.
High school & College Degree preferred but we’re all about people trying to prove themselves or learn new skills. We teach, we train, and we help most people who communicate current/future goals for growth and can provide real team inspiration and value.
Text Joey 206.488.3838. OR use Indeed’s process to contact us via email.
Pay: $15.00 – $35 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: Up to $3,200.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Writing or Editing Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
Company’s Facebook page:
- Yes, always