Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Are you interested in a fast-paced position creating content and managing our web presence in the fastest growing industry in the world? Do you want the opportunity to utilize your excellent web site management abilities? We are looking to hire a Website Manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). Website Managers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
To ensure success, a Website Manager must display an excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
· Create a number of free content resources each month to help drive leads, subscribers, and awareness of Dauntless
· Create various types of website and other online content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs etc.
· Manage and develop a blogging strategy for our website
· Grow our subscriber base
· Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts
· Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our products and services, and how they can benefit our clients.
· Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential and current clients.
· Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization’s website.
· Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
· Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
· Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
· Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
· Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
· Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
· Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
· Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
· Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
· Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
· Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· A self-starting personality with a spirit of entrepreneurship
· A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
· 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager.
· Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
· Experience with common content management software and ecommerce platforms like WordPress and Woo Commerce
· Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
· Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Excellent content creation and writing skills.
· Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Knowledgeable around the nuances of the cannabis industry or experience within the cannabis industry
· Due to the fast paced nature of the industry and the need for collaboration at all levels of the company to accomplish our website goals, we will give preference to applicants from the Seattle, WA area.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
All of our staff wears facial coverings when in public or at the office. All staff are working remotely or at home using Microsoft Teams as a mechanism to stay connected and to collaborate.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place