Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Kush21 is seeking an experienced budtender to join our team and assist with expansion into multiple markets. The chosen candidate will maintain a clean and organized store, educate customers and recommend products, expedite orders, retrieve products, and provide a high level of care and support for our customers. We are looking for a rock star that can work on everyday tasks/systems and also come up with new ideas to enhance our customer experience.
A successful candidate will have great attention to detail, thoroughness, excellent organizational skills, and punctuality. If you are an organized and driven individual, looking for an opportunity to work hard and grow professionally, please Apply today!
***We will only respond to candidates who complete the short 2-step process in its ENTIRETY***
Copy and paste the link below to fill out a short questionnaire.
After completing the questionnaire, there will be 1 final step explained upon completion.
**Don’t miss out on an amazing opportunity by not completing the process**
Kush21 is one of few black-owned dispensaries in the nation and one of the top 5 grossing stores in Washington. We love our team and our customers alike. We strive to inspire and add value to the lives of everyone we connect with. We accomplish this by hiring passionate team members who believe what we believe.
Our mission is to improve lives by providing high-quality products, professional service, and competitive prices in a relaxed environment that’s free from judgment or bias.
- Learn about Cannabis and stay up to date with products and trends
- Educate new customers
- Restock inventory as products run low
- Check ID’s
- Maintain WSLCB compliance
- Build strong customer relationships to ensure repeat business
- Update Store Details
- Cashier/Cash Drawer management
- Encourage customer reviews
- Relevant employment history
- 21 years of age w/ Washington ID
- Experience with POS, inventory, cash handling
- Passionate about the Cannabis industry
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Punctual and reliable
- Emotional intelligence and empathy
- Superior customer service skills
- Well organized and detailed oriented.
- Team player
- Strong Written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Ability to use tact and diplomacy in sensitive situations
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Flexibility to work evenings/weekends/holidays
- Must be confident in their abilities
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call