Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Core Job DutiesPlant Care:
- Responsible for measuring and mixing nutrient and plant applications, and applying these mixtures according to company policy. Planting, cloning, and potting up plants.
- Ensure plant health by pruning, topping, trimming, analyzing plant health according to company policy, as well as any other tasks required.
- Cultivation Assistant will help with rotation of strains through garden to ensure variety and quantity goals for Cultivation Facility.
- Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe cultivation facility. If you notice something that is a hygienic hazard to product or employees, notify your supervisor immediately.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all cultivation equipment and tools including light reflectors, containers, mixing tools, application tools, and ventilation equipment.
Reports and Documentation:
- Cultivation Assistant will help with tracking plants from birth to harvest by ensuring proper and accurate documentation for applicable activities.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all plant tracking numbers, lot numbers, and all other applicable information.
- Document according to company policy the application of all nutrient and/or substances applied to any plant located within the cultivation facility.
Experience, education and skills
Two-year degree in horticulture or related field preferred. Two years of experience in 502 or other verifiable cannabis growing experience required. Preferably a regulated field producing for human consumption. Or, any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform the following duties. Knowledge of Washington State marijuana laws, and horticulture skills. Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task. Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift equipment or plants up to 50 lbs. for extended periods. Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment. Proficiency in windows-based software and point of sale applications.
- No criminal history
- State and Federal Background check
- Current Washington State driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Farming: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location