Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: The Marketing Coordinator will report to the COO
Job Overview: The goal of the Marketing Coordinator is to be the central switch-board of the marketing department. Our company has a complex and multifaceted sales channel, and the marketing coordinator is the one person to coordinate 100% of the marketing efforts to support our sales team. Day to day, he or she may draft reports, create or coordinate content, track results, maintain company websites, communicate with vendors, and otherwise support all marketing strategies. At Siskiyou Sungrown, the Marketing Coordinator also supports the need of Supply Chain with creation and ordering of product labels.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create and maintain marketing materials for both hemp and cannabis.
- Coordinate creation of marketing collateral by writing up design briefs and collaborate with third party graphic designers
- Maintain website for both companies (SiskiyouSungrown.com & SiskiyouSungrownCBD.com) and coordinate with web developer
- Coordinate resources to craft marketing plans for various projects including product launches and events
- Boost brand awareness with target customer demographics with social, print and email campaigns
- Develop creative sales tools, including presentations, trend reports, kitted assets, and product data sheets
- Write copy that maintained compliance with corporate and legal guidelines
- Compose daily posts for social media and helped build presence for Siskiyou Sungrown on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Track and reported on marketing campaign responses
- Adheres to established processes in development and execution of marketing projects.
- Follows-thru consistently to monitor projects until completion.
- Consistently executes basic design functions with appropriate oversight.
- Appropriately traffics graphics files for production of marketing materials.
- Manipulates, exports, transfers files for production and marketing materials effectively and efficiently.
- Appropriately coordinates ordering of needed supplies in timely manner by monitoring supply levels and submitting the details of request/completing shared spreadsheet in timely manner.
- Communicating with team members regarding pricing/payment details and follow thru with purchase and tracking of shipments.
- Ensuring that Sales Reps have needed supplies for Vendor Days/events.
- Appropriately seeks input regarding compliance and testing data.
- And more!
- 2+ Years experience working in fast paced marketing department
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite (Proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint)
- Google Suite and Analytics
- Adobe Creative Suites (Working knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Web-design experience
- Web domain management experience
- Social media savvy
Location: Headquartered in Grants Pass, OR
Distance: Open to a distance applicant, preferably one who lives in Oregon. Would prefer a local candidate who can work in the office at HQ.
Pay: DOE- $38-52k salary
Benefits: 2 weeks PTO annually, flexible scheduling.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe InDesign: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 2 years (Preferred)