Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
New Normal Labs is a licensed premium cannabis brand in Orange County, and we are currently being seen in leading dispensaries in 30+ major dispensaries in California. Our award winning products include high potency effect pods as well as 100% pure live resin. The sleek and discrete battery was designed by 100 top industry engineers over a course of 18 months. New normal is known for the highest % of happiness.
Now we want to extend this experience to consumers throughout the United States, and we are looking for a branch manager to set up a branch in a targeted state. We offer a great working environment, a very competitive package (health, dental and vision) and a great support to make the difference.
There is no need to have cannabis experience to apply for this position.
- Developing relationships with local manufacturers, distributors and retailers.
- Overseeing order fulfillment to retailers and setup store display.
- Hosting PADs and events, and training the budtenders about New Normal products.
Support from HQ
- CRM and order fulfillment system.
- Production and Distribution coordination.
- Comprehensive Training Program.
- Market intelligence.
- Social Media, Email Marketing and marketing materials.
- Consumer service and hotline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3+ years in sales, management or business development.
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends and adapt nationwide and international travel.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategy
CA License #CPDH-10004157. For more information, visit http://www.newnormal420.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road
- Every other week
- Key Leader
- N/A – fixed schedules
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Yes, occasionally