Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Vuber is looking for a self-starting and independent Distribution Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for working with management to ensure Vuber’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy is working efficiently. They will be responsible for performing core outbound/inbound shipping & receiving duties, customer service responsibilities, and general warehouse/office duties.
- Verify and record quantity, identity, availability, and condition of product; research out-of-stocks, shortages, and replenishment issues
- Pick, pack, and ship product
- Ensure incoming product is accounted for and logged
- Office administrative duties, including but not limited to, answers incoming phone calls, checking voicemail, daily customer service e-mails, ordering supplies, warehouse cleaning, and breaking down boxes
- Warranty, returns, and tech support responsibilities
- Occasional local deliveries to rec stores
- Where applicable, support sales team with calling duties, and account/shipment question
- Self-starter, able to work without direct supervision
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Work collaboratively across the organization
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Goal-oriented and flexible, enjoys working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to dive deep in understanding Vuber’s product and systems
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working in distribution/shipping environment
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Working knowledge of shipping, inventory, and email ticket systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Must be comfortable around cannabis and the cannabis industry, we are an ancillary Cannabis hardware company
- Must be able to work in the North Seattle area
- Ability to work 9-5pm, occasionally earlier or later, M-F
- Must be available to start work within the next two weeks (Ideally by the 16th of Nov)
- Must be of legal age to enter a recreational cannabis store
- Have valid drivers license
Benefits and Compensation:
- Starting pay is $20hr, room to grow and move up quickly for the right candidate
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Office Snacks
- Free Product
- 16 Days PTO First Year
- Weekends and Major Holidays Off
Vuber is a fast-growing, Seattle based technology company focusing on cannabis hardware. We are a family-oriented business built from the ground up and we remain true to those roots while continuously innovating and striving to better our products in design and functionality. We are about quality of life and quality of product; we believe that these are mutually inclusive.
This position works in a separate room and a mask is not required unless contact is being made with other employees or delivery drivers. With our employee’s safety in mind, we have limited staff to the employees absolutely needed in the office. We provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer when needed.
Vuber is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- distribution/shipping : 1 year (Required)
- Seattle, WA 98125 (Required)
- We are an ancillary Cannabis hardware company, are you comfortable working in the cannabis industry?