Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Job detailsJob TypeFull-timeFull Job Description
Responsible for marketing, promoting, and profitably selling products and services to existing and potential licensed customers within the assigned territory. You will be responsible for a book of business where you sell into channels and manage sell-through activities to drive both sales & business growth through your customer base.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Display an in-depth understanding, and be able to clearly articulate the brand’s offerings, positioning and competitive advantage; following established business plan, sales process, and strategy for the market that ensures the attainment of company sales goals
- Identify and qualify opportunities, deliver samples and orders, provide information and product value, and close transactions; increase sales and improve customer service to existing account base, while prospecting new customers and growing market share within the designated territory
- Create opportunities through a high volume of contact calls and visits to retailers
- Service and manage all existing accounts within territory
- Interact with all retailer staff including managers and budtenders
- Track retailer inventory ensuring the full spectrum of our product offerings are properly displayed and stocked
- Monitors customer preferences or requests for products and collaborates with departments to ensure solutions and customer satisfaction
- Participate in sales activities including vendor days, retailer events, and sales meetings
- Record details of sales activities, staff interactions, visits, and orders in our CRM
Minimum Qualification Standards:
- Proven track record for meeting sales quota in a broad, diverse and complex market
- 4-5 years of sales experience, preferably B2B, selling to Small-to-Medium businesses
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Must be computer literate and have familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet software
- Excellent interpersonal communication & written email skills
- A critical thinker with strong attention to detail.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Salesforce.com or CRM experience
- Consultative Sales Training and/or Experience
- Experience selling a cannabis oil product line with both THC and CBD focused products including cartridges, edibles and tinctures.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Full-time
- Fully Remote