Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
**Qualified Applicants Only Please**
**Must be currently living in WA State within one hour drive of our Bellevue location**
Ceres Garden is one of Washington’s largest cannabis producer/processors. Founded in 2013 and currently operating in Bellevue, WA, Ceres offers one of the most impressive line-ups of i502 retail products on the market. Our brand is currently featured in over 300 retail locations across the state and we are enjoying continued growth. We are looking to add a talented Lab Assistant to our team.
- Execute the extraction and processing of materials in accordance with state and local standards
- Understand mandated compliance and reporting requirements, including i-502 regulations regarding the handling and storage of cannabis
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure consistency and efficiency of product through quality control testing and procedures
- Maintain strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals, and equipment
- Store supplies and equipment and disposal of waste according to guidelines
- Complete the cleaning and sanitization of all production equipment, work surfaces, and tools
- Follow all standard operating procedures regarding product creation and lab safety
- Perform clerical work related to laboratory activities: record keeping, filing, answering e-mail inquiries, and live inventory spreadsheet (as inventory increases/decreases).
- Work with certified testing laboratories as defined by state guidelines
- Comply with all company policies
- Bachelors in organic chemistry or biochemistry strongly preferred, but not required with demonstrable experience
- Hands-on experience in cannabis extraction with butane, ethanol and hydrocarbon would be considered an asset
- Experienced practicing in an industrial chemistry environment
- Hands-on experience with cannabinoid purification would be considered an asset
- Hands-on experience with chemical synthesis would be considered an asset
- Ability to prioritize multiple project deliverables with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to plan and organize process/product development projects
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient using MS Office software
- Familiarity with FDA and cGMP regulations and/or experience working in a cGMP or ISO regulated work environment
Must be authorized to work in the US and pass a background check for employment.
We look forward to working with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Laboratory Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location