Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Do you have experience managing a dispensary? Are you looking for an established, stable company offering a highly competitive compensation package? Apply today for immediate interview!
This position will be responsible for the performance our Greenwood neighborhood store, and will oversee all store staff, including budtenders, security, inventory and purchasing employees.
Must be available to work any day of the week and any shift, including early mornings and late nights, based on the requirements of the operation.
We are seeking applicants with the following:
– Previous work experience in cannabis retail is ideal. Other cannabis industry experience considered.
– Experience as a salaried manager in a retail store, hotel, high volume restaurant, or similar industry is required. This is not an entry-level management position.
– Experience handling large volumes of cash on a daily basis accurately.
– Experience managing hourly employees by fostering a positive, fun work environment while being able to enforce accountability and drive sales performance.
– Excellent cannabis product knowledge and passion for the plant is required.
– Familiarity with city of Seattle and WA labor laws, employee scheduling best practices, and basic labor management required.
– Must be 21+ and willing to submit to a criminal background check.
This position offers a compensation package that includes bonus opportunities, store discounts and health insurance. Base salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
To keep our employees and guests safe, we require that everyone entering the store wears a mask. We have also implemented occupancy limits, plexiglass barriers between cashiers and guests, social distancing, and a robust cleaning schedule.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98117 (Required)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Required)
- Retail Management: 2 years (Required)
- Cannabis retail or industry: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)