Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Are you looking to expand your experience in one of the fastest growing industries in the country?
Do you have a keen eye for details with the ability to track metric data for QC?
If so, we would like to talk to you!
Hash Agency is the premier cannabis IP licensing organization, and we are currently looking for a talented Quality Control Specialist to join our team.
- Travel within WA state to meet with various partners at different farms
- Track and create reporting for metric data (pivot tables, formulas)
- QC the grow rooms, facilities, and biomass being produced from our cultivators
- Communicate risks or roadblocks in a timely professional manner
- Work with the cultivation partners to keep the quality at the highest-levels on a consistent basis
- 5 years experience growing, extracting within the cannabis industry
- 2 years experience quality control and metrics preferred
- Must have a reliable vehicle with a valid WSDL
- Advanced MS Office Skills with an emphasis on Excel (i.e. pivot tables, formulas)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,466.00 – $5,200.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Cannabis Growing and processing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)