Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
House of Cultivar – i502 Trimmer/Processor (SODO, Seattle)
If interested please email:
– Short Cover Letter Detailing Your Cannabis Experience
9am-5pm, Monday through Friday. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Trimmers report directly to the Inventory Manager. Trimmers are primarily responsible for the trimming and grading of Cultivar Farms Cannabis. All Trimmers adhere to set policies and procedures as set by the Inventory Manager.
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain a high degree of quality while meeting productivity expectations. All Trimmers must be detail oriented and meticulous in their ability to keep records. For Team Success it is imperative all Trimmers can take direct, constructive feedback on quality and timeliness of work.
– Maintains compliance with Washington State Regulations and Law.
– Understands the mandated compliance and reporting requirements. This includes i502 regulations regarding the handling and storage of cannabis.
– Maintains compliance with company policies and procedures.
– Responsibly and carefully handles all products throughout the process so as to maintain a high degree of quality control.
– Productivity is important. All Team Members are given a practical ramp-time before establishing persistent expectations. That said: goals and benchmarks will be set, and it is a job requirement to meet and maintain those expectations.
– Accurate confirmation and tracking of cannabis weights are a must.
– Taking instructions and completing tasks delegated by managers.
– Independent time management to ensure that tasks are completed.
– Ensure cleanliness and organization of your work space.
– Diligently work in a focused, quick and efficient manner.
– Positive attitude required.
– Personal conversations are kept minimal on the work floor as a respect to shared workspaces.
– Comply with all HR policies.
– Attend daily “team huddles,” all required meetings, and participate in team and professional development activities.
– Provide appropriate feedback to managers.
– May be required to cross train in other departments – primarily Binning, Harvest, or Processing – as necessary.
General Performance Requirements (for ALL positions):
– Ability to focus on specific tasks for extended periods of time.
– Work all scheduled shifts.
– Record all time worked accurately, promptly, and honestly.
– Follow all safety policies.
– Demonstrate ethical behavior.
– Maintain accountability and proactive behavior.
– Conform to company productivity requirements.
– Be trustworthy and hardworking.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Maintain a positive, caring attitude and treat co-workers with respect and sensitivity.
– Present a professional image in appearance, actions, and words.
– Maintain good hygiene.
– Accurately work in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications (for ALL positions):
– Basic qualifications to work in a state-authorized licensed facility, including sufficiently clean background.
– Dexterity and hand-eye coordination are critical for intensely manual labor.
– Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required.
– At least 21 years of age.
– Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
– Basic math skills.
– Basic computer operating skills.
Typical Physical Demands:
– All Positions have an aspect of Manual Labor
– Dexterity and hand-eye coordination are critical.
– Prolonged standing or sitting
– Some bending, stooping, and/or stretching.
– Repetitive motions.
Typical Working Conditions:
– Work will be performed inside a busy cannabis processing facility.
– Involves frequent interaction with managers and fellow employees.
– All workspaces allow for current physical distancing guidelines.
Starting Hourly, $15.75/hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.75 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep the workplace safe and healthy we have strict protocols for every person that enters the building.
- trimming: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place