Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
One of the largest and fastest growing cannabis producer in Washington is looking for energetic, well-organized and highly motivated associate to join our team temporary as On-Call Employee.
– Debudding process,Trimming, Cleaning.
-Must be at least 21 years old or older
– Applicants with the previous debudding experience preferred
– Must be able to follow production schedules in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work well in a small team environment
– Work with sense of urgency
– Attention to detail
– Self-Motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
– Able to work long and/or flexible hours
– Standing on concrete floors for an entire shift and/or sitting on padded stools at specific stations within the production
– Must be able to lift heavy objects repeatedly
– Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning and development
– Must be honest, enthusiastic, responsible, with professional attitude
– Maintain a clean and organized work environment
– Reliable Transportation
– Daily Personal hygiene is a must
Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check, including criminal history.
Job Type: On Call
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- On call
- One location