Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Full Job Description
Greenfoot Government Corporation
RETAIL POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Inventory and Compliance Manager
$20.00/hr – $24.00/hr
12820 Yelm SE, Olympia, WA
Retail Store General Manager
SUMMARY: This position reports to the Retail Store General Manager and is primarily responsible for management of Dispensary Inventory and Compliance with all State, Local and Tribal regulations. This position will be responsible for identifying inventory gaps, creating orders for product from wholesale suppliers, and receiving/stocking inventory when it is delivered. This position will also support the Retail Store’s day-to-day operations and provide customer service on the retail sales floor as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Plan, place and receive orders of all cannabis products and paraphernalia.
- Maintain inventory by checking available merchandise to determine inventory levels and anticipate demand.
- Ensure regular inventory counts are performed accurately and documented in inventory systems.
- Manage receipt of cannabis products and paraphernalia within the Inventory system.
- Ensure all required documentation, test results and manifests are captured and stored in an accessible, compliant fashion.
- Ensure compliance across all areas of business in accordance with State regulations and the Nisqually Tribal compact.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Retail Sales Work
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction and safety of each customer.
- Educate customers by explaining the qualities, including potential medical values, of cannabis products to match customer interest and needs.
- Help customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions.
- Input required customer and product information into the POS system.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Maintain stock and inventory control.
- Continuously innovates to ensure the Dispensary customer experience is the best in class.
- Fill in for Budtenders when the Dispensary is short-staffed.
Due to our commitment to customer service and the well-being of our team, each employee may be expected to perform a wide range of administrative and field duties from time to time. Such duties may or may not be related to their regular responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma OR G.E.D. Required.
Two years of cannabis Dispensary experience preferred with a minimum of two years of Inventory Management experience in a Retail environment required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers and other staff.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute ratio and percent and interpret graphs.
Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret technical instructions in various forms and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Knowledge of cannabis and its various uses.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and ability to familiarize oneself with applicable Tribal Ordinances/Regulations.
- Skilled in computer programs, inventory management and cash management.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends.
Ability to perform manual labor tasks which can include sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, reaching, performing repetitive tasks, and frequently lifting up to 50 pounds.
This is anormal retail store setting; noise level ranges from quite to loud but is usually moderate.
NATIVE PREFERENCE IN EMPLOYMENT:
The Greenfoot Government Corporation gives preference to qualified Native Americans in all hiring, promotion, training, lay-offs, and all other aspects of employment.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
The Greenfoot Government Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively encourages applications from all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status or ancestry, sexual orientation or sensory, mental, physical, or other non-disqualifying disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Inventory Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Every week
- Ops Manager
- Every other week
- Waiting period may apply