Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
To apply you must submit both a resume AND cover letter. Failure to include both documents will be considered a deficiency in your attention to detail & you will not be considered for any positions.
We are an analytical laboratory located about 25 miles south of Olympia Wa. We analyze food, agricultural, & environmental samples. We are also certified by the state of Washington to analyze cannabis samples.
We offer paid vacation, matching 401k, medical reimbursement, holiday pay, merit based bonus program / profit sharing
Candidate will be responsible for assisting the Chief Scientific Officer and Laboratory director with chemical analyses, method development, method validation, method research, etc
Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of analytical instrumentation(GC, HPLC, UV/VIS), organic chemistry, and wet bench chemistry.
- BS/BA, MS, or PhD in chemistry
- very high level of organization and attention to detail
- positive, upbeat attitude
- must be able to work independently
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to multi-task and stay on top of many projects at the same time
- show demonstrated ability to successfully follow SOPs
- a penchant for perfection and an eagerness to learn, contribute, and excel
- must be legally able to work in the US. Local candidates preferred.
To apply submit a resume, and cover letter. Applicants that do not provide a cover letter will not be considered.
* Keep pace and stay organized with multiple projects and deadlines.
* Write, review, and/or implement testing methods
* Maintain equipment
* Develop hi-throughput methods for
* Work both as part of a team and independently
* Implement validated methods from the U.S.P., AOAC, peer reviewed literature, etc.
* Extensive experience with GC, lcms,icpms, HPLC method development
* Experience with brewing, food, environmental, and cannibinoid chemistry
* Environmental and water testing experience
* Computer skills (SQL, Python, Access, Excel, Etc)
* Ability to interact and work with clients
* Experience in a high throughput environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Laboratory Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply