Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Here at Fuego Group, we pride ourselves on high-quality customer service to customers. Our mission is to provide excellent and honest healthcare through professional Cannabis delivery. We value customer service and strive to go above and beyond for every customer and we hire people who are ready to embody these qualities every single day. Because we believe that “Business is not for business people, but to provide a service or product for customers”
We at Fuego Group recognize the value that our Customer Service team brings to the company. As the face of the company to most customers, the Customer Service team gets the opportunity to build strong customer experience and lasting relationships with our customers. We are looking for a person to be a part of our Customer Service team as the Consultant. If you are passionate about working with customers and in a team, this is the perfect position for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Select appropriate and professional responses to customer inquiries.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding products and services questions; suggest information about other products and services.
- Keeping detailed records of customer interactions and being in charge of customer account details.
- Following the company’s communication procedures and policies.
- Work with the team to address and resolve customer inquiries efficiently.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Fast learner & Self-starter
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Great communication skills (Must be comfortable to talk over the phone)
- Can execute task given, efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrate grace under pressure
- Can work in a fast pace environment
- Great interpersonal skills to defuse and solve customer concerns
- Reliable & Efficient
- Good listening skills
- Full time
- Remote Job
- $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)