Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Full Job Description
- Manage all incoming and outgoing manifesting via traceability software. Experience with Traceweed is a plus!
- Manifesting for sales, samples, and quality assurance. Includes high attention to detail for proper labeling, tracking and clear communications on status with the stores, sellers, and executive team.
- Maintain order log and inventory for packaging materials and record numbers.
- Responsible for all product tracking in collaboration with the kitchen from packaging and labeling for Sales distribution, manifest coordination, and deliveries.
- Weekly inventory reporting and tracking as well as communicating inventory to senior staff.
- Communicate and collaborate with the kitchen to ensure relevant products are in stock to enable order fulfillment.
- Serves as liaison among the Operations, Kitchen, Sales, and Board of Directors.
- Daily summaries of orders, samples, and status of open items. Clear communication is highly valued.
- Ensure proper record keeping and compliance with Washington state.
- Regular audits on security and traceability system.
- As needed assist the kitchen with packing, production, and other needed items. Run product through packaging machine with training.
- Restocking items needed throughout shift.
- Packaging completed products for shipment to dispensaries.
- Potential for deliveries of order to stores.
- Cleaning and organizing work area. Includes clean, wash and sterilize workspace.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to industry and company specifications.
- High attention to detail.
- Ideally familiar with i502 Washington State LCB rules
- Experience with traceability systems and manifesting
- Basic math skills and computer skills are required.
- Speak, Read, Write & understand English – crystal clear communication is a must.
- Lifting up to 45 lbs. May sit, stand, stoop, squat, bend, push, pull, lift, and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand up to 7 hours per day. Constant fingering and repetitive motion activities.
- Great attitude
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 8-hour shift with breaks.
- Zero tolerance for liquor or cannabis usage while working.
- Able to work well with others in a cooperative manner and good communication skills.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
- Must complete criminal background check.
- 1-year experience in i502 industry manifesting
- Completed high school.
- Familiarity with the cannabis industry.
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and ability to familiarize oneself with Ordinances/Regulations
- The ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff, customers and vendors
- The ability to work a FLEXIBLE work schedule Proven ability to manage teams effectively
- Excellent business communication skills
- Extremely high integrity and trustworthy employee that follows the employee handbook guidelines
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture