Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Ionic is a rapidly growing cannabis manufacturing company in Tacoma, WA looking for responsible and energetic driver to deliver our products to retail customers. Our drivers represent the company in a professional and cost-effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction. We need someone with a flexible schedule as there are overnight and weekend deliveries. Training and company vehicle will be provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver products to our clients throughout Washington State
- Follow route and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and help resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments and process as instructed
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow regulations and safety standards
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Requirements:
1. Must be 21 years of age or older
2. Must have a valid Washington State Driver’s License and current driver’s insurance, and an excellent driving record. (CDL not required). Also, must have current insurance coverage for personal vehicle and be insurable on company policy which requires a clean driving record.
3. Driving and delivering experience required. (Chaining experience preferred)
4. High School Degree or Equivalent
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills
6. Strong attention to detail
7. Dependable work attendance and job performance.
8. Flexible schedule is a must – late night, overnight and Saturday deliveries (Saturdays are alternated)
9. Must maintain insurability through our carrier.
Full-time employees have an option to participate in medical/dental/optical coverage at 75% company contribution after a new hire period, up to 90-days. Holiday and overtime pay. Opportunity for bonuses.
How to Apply:
As one of the state’s largest cannabis processors, staying ahead of the curve is essential. We rely on the positive, team-oriented attitudes of top-notch people to keep the business thriving. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of a rapidly growing processing company is for you–share your story! Apply today and tell us why you fit the bill as the next best addition to our winning team.Please reply to job posting questions and attach your resume and (optional) cover letter.
About IONIC, Inc.:
Ionic, Inc is a Licensed I-502 Processor in the State of Washington.
Visit us online at ionic.social
Job Type: Part-time intended to assume Full-Time
Starting Salary: $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of driving experience do you have?
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: WA State Driver’s License?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Which shifts are you available to work?
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We exercise a serious regimen in response to COVID-19, and encourage employees to apply same conscientious precautions when offsite/not at work!
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- delivery driver: 1 year (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Successful hire must provide driving abstract with a clean record in order to be insured under company policy. Please comment on this requirement as to your ability to provide immediately as a condition of employment.
- On the road
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Employee’s own clothing, so long as it meets the company dress code
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible