Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cookies Retail is a preferred global retail partner of Cookies that will be opening and operating store across the US and beyond.
The Budtender is responsible for delivering a world class customer experience to each and every customer and patient.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide a friendly and warm welcome to all customers.
- Execute Cookies customer first culture through thoughtful communication, comprehensive product knowledge and maintaining high visual presentation standards.
- Drive repeat business through local grass roots networking and our loyalty program.
- Passion for and knowledgeable about Cannabis
- Passion for Cookies Culture
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service in retail.
- Thorough understanding of the Cannabis industry
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ethical conduct
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part time position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Part-time
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday