Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
- To apply you must submit both a resume and a cover letter. Failure to include both documents will be considered a deficiency in your attention to detail & you will not be considered for any positions.
Who We Are
We are a rapidly growing analytical laboratory located in Centralia Washington (20 miles south of Olympia Wa). We analyze food, agricultural, & environmental samples. We are also I-502 certified and provide quality assurance testing of cannabis.
Friday-Sunday or Saturday-Sunday
What You will be doing
- Sample preparation Prepare and analyze samples for microbiological contamination, using classical microbiological techniques as well as molecular methods.
- Supporting Chemists & Microbiologists with sample preparation. Our team prepares samples for analysis using gas chromatography, HPLC, plating methods, ELISA, PCR & NIR.
- What You Bring
- A passion for science, continual improvement & commitment to high quality work.
- A BS/BA in chemistry, microbiology or equivalent.
- Experience with aseptic technique, pipetting , use of analytical balances, ability to make chemical solutions.
- The ability to work efficiently in a fast moving environment
- The ability to adapt and be flexible
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks
What We Bring
- A company culture dedicated to continual improvement, and Innovation.
- Advanced technical training and experience. You will have the opportunity to work on advanced projects and be on the cutting edge of a new growing Industry.
- Professional enrichment opportunities, such as attending conferences, seminars, & membership in professional organizations.
- Employer matched 401K
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- One location