Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Evergreen Herbal, established in 2013, are proud to be one of Washington State’s most established and diversified edibles manufacturers. Our continued growth creates new opportunities for the right person as we seek to fill an Inside Sales Representative role that will work in tandem with our Outside Reps and Marketing Team driving sales throughout Washington. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining relationships with existing clients, developing new business, prospecting, and interfacing at various parties/events. The Inside Sales Representative will also monitor industry trends to identify emerging markets within the Washington State cannabis industry. If you are a driven problem solver who enjoys cannabis and has a competitive spirit, apply today.
Role and Responsibilities
- Initiating sales with cannabis retailers over the phone to grow brand presence.
- Ask questions, understand needs, document customer information, and reactions to products..
- Keeping up to date on all products and those of competitors
- Collaborate across all company department to quickly resolve customer issues
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- The patience and ability to establish rapport to engage customers in conversation.
- Experience with CRM, social media, and relevant industry software
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 3 year sales experience (Inside Sales and/or Outside Sales)
- Successful track record of exceeding expectations and quota (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- QuickBooks proficiency a plus!
- The ability to handle rejection and stress
- Work in an office environment in SoDo
- The ability to attend events 1-2 times per month in the evenings or weekend
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! Please reply to this post with your resume and cover letter.
Evergreen Herbal is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourage people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- inside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- On the road
- Temporarily due to COVID-19