Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Doctor and Crook Co. is a I-502 recreational cannabis company located in Bellingham, WA is seeking a full-time (35-40 hrs) Packaging Assistant. This position is responsible for filling /packaging CO2 oil and distillate products into cartridges. This is a manufacturing/assembly work environment and requires attention to detail, the ability to focus on completing tasks quickly, moving seamlessly from one task to the next, and contributing to high-performance team culture.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
– Previous experience in a manufacturing or assembly work environment
– A positive, can-do attitude and strong team player
– Able to handle independent and broad tasks with minimal supervision
– Must be flexible and able to adjust to change
– Present a clean, professional and positive image and appearance
– Reliable attendance and dependable in delivering results
– Basic skills in the use of computer software such as Excel and Word
– Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours per day
– Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis
– Must be 21 years of age or older to comply with state regulations
-Reliable transportation to and from work. Company is not located on a bus line
Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm with a half-hour lunch. Schedule could change depending on orders. Must be flexible.
$14.00 per hour to start. Wage will increase to $14.50 per hour after 90-day probationary period. Experience could raise starting compensation to $15.00 per hour. Future wage increases and bonuses dependent on contribution to the company’s success. Sick leave and paid holidays is provided
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Packaging or manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma