Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketer with a strong background in writing and a passion for engaging messaging, storytelling, and educating through various means of visual and written content. Our ideal candidate is a forward-thinking, digitally-savvy content guru, who jumps in head first to create engaging content on our blog, website, social channels, as well as sales materials and email messaging.
Skills in project and time management will be absolutely key in this role — you’ll be able to juggle tasks with poise across multiple departments on the marketing team and communicate with each of our directors to help them with a variety of exciting tasks. You should be fascinated by blog writing, creating/sharing content on social media, and the strategy behind your content creation.
This role includes developing content to the corporate brand and sales goals. Copy responsibilities include landing pages, website content, video scripts, blogs, press releases, outbound emails, sales presentations, company knowledge base, customer FAQ, & more! It’s important that you will be able to prioritize tasks coming in from a variety of sources with verifying deadlines, degrees of time required, and across multiple verticals.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Superb written communication
- Minimum 2-year relevant experience in fast paced, marketing, digital marketing and/or advertising environments.
- SMB and/or B2B marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a technical team environment.
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment.
- You are willing to listen to other perspectives and able to put yourself in someone else’s position. You are flexible and understanding of the fluid environment in which we work to support change as it arises.
- You are able to put yourself in our customers’ shoes and can tailor your content directly to them for highest possible impact.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proven track record juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
- Professional, passionate, high-integrity, reliable, organized, driven and results-oriented.
- Superior MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Avid reader appreciated.
- SEO writing or technical experience
- Experience supporting the creation of educational content for customers (ex: how to videos, FAQs, knowledgebases, etc.)
- e-Commerce related experience
IN-OFFICE ONLY – TACOMA/FIFE AREA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Fife, WA 98424 (Required)
- In 5-10 sentences: Why do you want this role and what experiences/skills will make you succeed?