Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
New Leaf Services is a Tier-3 cannabis producer/processor looking to expand our production crew! Our mission is to consistently provide some of the highest quality cannabis on the market. To achieve this goal, we need high energy individuals with the ability to multi-task and change directions quickly. A passion for cannabis and the willingness to learn new skills will put you at the top of the list of candidates. As of right now, we are looking for experienced trimmers who can trim more than 1.5lbs+ per 8-hour shift. We offer flexible schedules and an open-minded work environment for people from all walks of life.
We are looking for hard working, reliable, driven individuals, with good communication skills, who like working with a team to accomplish goals and is willing to work in other areas of our warehouse if necessary (Trim, Packaging, Joints).
Please send your Resume along with a short Cover Letter to be taken seriously. We will be scheduling interviews with potential candidates immediately.
THIS POSITION MAY ENTAIL THE FOLLOWING:
- Harvesting, prepping, trimming of cannabis following company SOP’s
- Must be able to trim more than 1.5lbs+ per 8-hour shift
- Shuck cannabis flowers from stems
- Sort cannabis flowers by grade, quality analysis
- Recording weights accurately
- Hanging cannabis flowers to dry
- Clean work areas and hand tools using cleaning solutions
- Examine flower to ensure quality standards are met
- Processing and building finished goods packaging (weighing out bags, heatsealing, rolling joints, applying labels, tubing pre-rolls)
- Providing assistance to Packaging, Shipping, or Cultivation departments when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION and SKILLS
– Minimum 1+ year of recent commercial cannabis trimming experience required
– Must be 21 years old per state regulations and pass a criminal background check
– High school diploma, GED graduate, preferred
– Must have reliable transportation
– Basic knowledge of cannabis, must be able to perform quality inspections of flower and know what to look for
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
– Must be detail oriented
– Must be able to stay focused & motivated for extended periods of time
– Must be an enthusiastic outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
– Must be able to perform all basic warehouse abilities. Previous warehouse labor experience preferred
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and WORKING CONDITIONS
– Schedule will be Monday-Friday (7:30am-4:00pm)
– Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
– While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, lifting, walking, standing, some bending/crouching, stretching, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
– May require working rotating shifts with varied hours/day.
New Leaf Services provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.75 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees must wear proper PPE’s (face covering/mask/latex gloves) when at the facility.
- commercial cannabis trimming: 1 year (Required)
- How many grams of flower are you able to trim in an 8-hour shift?
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Waiting period may apply