Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cookies Retail is a preferred global retail partner of Cookies that will be opening and operating store across the US and beyond.
The Inventory CO-Manager reports to the GM and is responsible for all aspects of Inventory Management.
They provide management, supervision and leadership for all SOP’s, compliance, ingestion and all other operational objectives of the business.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inventory management.
- Shrink and loss prevention controls.
- Oversee and execute all initiatives as outlined on the master calendar.
- Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly through the store team.
- Work with cross-divisional teams to build consensus on strategic objectives, goals and operational plans.
- Establish and implement operational policies, standards and procedures for retail staff.
- Ensures compliance with all SOP’s, safety and security policies within retail stores.
- Communicates, works closely and successfully collaborates with GM, CO-Managers and Leads to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Passion for and knowledgeable about Cannabis
- Passion for Cookies Culture
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supervising training, quality and customer service in retail.
- Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of retail technology platforms and systems.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures used to develop. strategies designed to improve the business.
- Seed to sale inventory management.
- Store Management Experience.
- College Degree.
- Thorough understanding of the Cannabis industry
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Interviewing and hiring skills
- Leadership and delegation
- Coach, motivate and develop
- Decision making and problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Performance management and execution
- Business acumen
This person is directly responsible for managing the inventory team.
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
This position may require travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- metrc: 1 year (Preferred)