Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cookies Retail is a preferred global retail partner of Cookies that will be opening and operating store across the US and beyond.
The Hospitality CO-Manager is responsible for recruiting, developing and leading the Budtender team in partnership with the General Manager (GM).
Directly execute Cookies world class customer experience with the Lead Budtenders and Budtenders through setting clear goals, comprehensive product knowledge, maintaining high visual presentation standards and driving repeat business through the Cookies loyalty program.
Ultimate goal is to deliver the Cookies customer experience to each and every customer and patient.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Execute Cookies world class customer experience.
- Provide a friendly and warm welcome to all customers.
- Execute Cookies customer first culture through thoughtful communication, comprehensive product knowledge and maintaining high visual presentation standards.
- Drive repeat business through local grass roots networking and our loyalty program.
- Partner with GM and recruiting team to set hiring standards for all store team members.
- Oversee management and associate onboarding programs, training modules, ongoing leadership development.
- Execute training modules, quizzes, video content and tracking.
- Continuously measure and follow up with all managers and employees on Cookies customer experience and customer first culture by using appropriate tools such as online reviews, customer satisfaction surveys and key KPI’s.
- Partner with GM on succession planning programs to build bench strength.
- Work closely with GM and other CO-Managers to set clear sales volume and KPI goals, as well as review and analyze KPI’s and apply knowledge/learnings to drive sales volume.
- Link product, merchandising and presentation to overall business metrics.
- Lead store team to implement all aspects of Visual Presentation including basic store standards, floor sets, ongoing merchandising and product launches.
- Understand merchandise flow standards, backroom organization and how it effects floor set execution, replenishment and recovery and the overall in-store brand experience.
- Partner with GM, Marketing and PR on community outreach, press and in-store events.
- Passion for and knowledgeable about Cannabis
- Passion for Cookies Culture
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supervising training, quality and customer service in retail.
- Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of retail technology platforms and systems.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures used to develop. strategies designed to improve the business.
- Store Management Experience
- College Degree
- Thorough understanding of the Cannabis industry
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Interviewing and hiring skills
- Leadership and delegation
- Coach, motivate and develop
- Decision making and problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Performance management and execution
- Business acumen
This person is directly responsible for managing the Lead Budtenders and Budtenders.
This job operates in a professional store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
This position may require travel.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- management: 1 year (Preferred)