Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
PART-TIME Processing Associate – Bucking, Trimming & Packaging
3 days a week 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Hourly Rate: $15.00/Hr
Prior experience trimming & processing cannabis is highly desired.
Noble Farms in Tacoma, WA is looking for an Associate on our Processing Team. We pride ourselves on our high-quality product at mid-tier prices. We’ve grown tremendously in the last year and are looking to add to our team!
The ideal candidate is proficient, punctual, precise & pleasant to be around.
In this role you will work to efficiently trim cannabis plant flower while creating minimal waste, bucking flower off dried plants and packaging final product for retail distribution. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining and following Noble Farms policies & procedures.
- Hand trim flower from plants in a quick and efficient manner, while ensuring a quality product
- Remove flower off dried plants quickly & efficiently
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Sit for long periods of time while focusing on detail-oriented trimming, as well as post trim upkeep
- Track the amount of usable & unusable material for each plant/batch/lot/order
- Demonstrate proficiency with weights, measurements, and math
- Assure daily compliance with Company policies including but not limited to: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols and work schedules
- Operate with integrity and honesty
Individuals who excel at trimming will be cross trained in other functional areas. We love when our employees grow within our organization.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be 21 + years of age
- Experience with legal marijuana growing, cultivating, and trimming preferred
- Must show accuracy and consistency while trimming and weighing product
- Reliable & punctual for an 8am shift start
- Basic mathematics, weights and measurement skills & ability to operate a scale
- Ability to stand on feet or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive hand, wrist and forearm movements for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds regularly
- Must have the ability to focus on a task for long periods of time
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Excellent organizational, communication language, and reasoning skills
We are growing very rapidly so we’re looking for candidates who are self-starters, flexible in a collaborative structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Compensation is $15.00/hour.
About Noble Farms: We are an indoor urban farm, right here in Tacoma! We are “old school” in our values, how we treat our crew, our retail partners and consumers of our products. And we are “old school” in how we grow. We carefully hand water, hand tend, hand stake every single plant in our 15 isolated sterilized grow rooms. Our master grower, Chad Koeppe, maniacally obsessed with the art, craft & science, is respected throughout the industry from the medical days. We are committed to staying PESTICIDE FREE! At Noble Farms we strive to “be noble” in everything we do!