Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Cannabis industry is rapidly evolving as consumer demand grows to encompass use for medicinal, recreational, and general health and wellness. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative, industry leading Cannabis business that is looking to expand nationally and globally. Come be part of this emergent and entrepreneurial movement and help us envision and implement our strategy.
Mfused is a leading Cannabis company based in Seattle, Washington, that aims to deliver innovative, accessible and effective marijuana and hemp-derived cannabinoid products to our loyal customers. As the largest and fastest growing marijuana processor in Washington State, we are committed to the highest quality, exceeding industry norms because we want our products to be safe and effective for people of all ages, states of physical health, and stages of life.
We are continuing to expand our operations within Washington, the West Coast, Arizona, Oklahoma and beyond! We are looking for a passionate person to strategically optimize and scale our growing labor force to support our future growth and success.
To make this transformation possible, we seek a highly skilled, compassionate and driven individual who embraces change to join our team. If you have what it takes, this experience will be like no other place you’ve ever worked in terms of having the opportunity to have high impact in an emerging industry.
We are in search of a Fulfillment Operations professional with an entrepreneurial and hands-on approach to their craft. You will support our mission by working with our leadership team across the business to ensure MFUSED is a great place to work for everyone. Responsibilities will also include identifying and recruiting new talent, as well as nurturing and motivating current employees. This a great opportunity for someone with 3-5 years’ experience (as an HR assistant, generalist or a recruiter looking to level up) who is looking for intense, but rewarding challenges.
You will report directly to the Management Committee (including the CEO and founders) and be responsible for coordinating the overall packaging, forward logistics, fulfillment of purchase orders and generally running day-to-day packaging and fulfillment warehouse operations. Other essential duties and responsibilities include:
· Manage entire fulfillment operations, including forward logistics, packaging,
· Working closely with senior management, sales, production and fulfillment team to ensure a smooth fulfillment process, actively and accurately managing inventory and order pipelines to ensure on-time delivery
· Maintain and manage “real-time” inventory counts, work with Production and Sales to create and implement a strategic inventory plan
· Develop and lead packaging and fulfillment operations and purchase order fulfillment
· Ensure all products meet or exceed quality control and assurance standards (Performs random process audits, improve SOP etc.)Manage forward logistics, with accurate orders and on-time delivery
· Develop detailed fulfillment SOP’s (packaging, flapping, stickering, filling & capping, etc.) and training materials for all the above that can be followed by untrained staff
· Measure and manage all fulfillment operations; restructure business activities to promote speed and efficiency, as necessary
· Build a culture of continual improvement
· Coordinate staff scheduling and work shifts efficiently and in sync with sales and production goals
· Manage purchase orders from clients via 3rd party software, such as Cultivera
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, suppliers, and business partners
· Develop and implement onboarding and training programs for your team
· Adapts quickly to change and motivates the team to follow suit
· Maintain weekly status of inventory for all non-cannabis consumables in the facility; implement ordering thresholds based on lead times and run through rates
· Schedule and ensure all required Test Results (R&D and Mandatory) are performed on schedule so that packaging and fulfillment of orders is not delayed
· Identify and manage production leads to provide necessary daily and weekly schedules and reports
Develop, implement and maintain compliance standards for entire fulfillment process, train all staff on compliance
You will also be expected to act on your own initiative to implement changes based on reason and data to improve operations and organize and track product produced and sold.
· Able to multitask
· Organized and task/work detail-oriented
· Proficient with computers and basic software such as Microsoft Office Suite
· A team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration preferred.
· Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, suppliers and business partners.
· Self-motivated, enjoys finding new solutions to issues or potential issues.
· Great time management skills.
· Experience with cannabis software such as Cultivera is a plus.
· Experience with ERP or other supply chain management system is a plus
· 2+ years of management experience.
· 2+ years of fulfillment experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Fulfillment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)