Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
At The Evergreen Market we work hard to Educate our customers on where and how the products we carry are produced; we Celebrate this industry and those individuals who embody it; and we strive to Elevate the lives of our employees, our business partners, and our customers.
We are looking for a rock star Marketing Intern to work with our tight-knit marketing team.
What youll do:
- Learn the day-to-day of marketing for a retail cannabis chain.
- Partner with our Marketing Manager to complete projects.
- Communicate with our customers in person and via our website and social media channels.
- Respond to customer reviews.
- Facilitate department errands.
- Bridge the gap for marketing efforts as the needs arise.
Were looking for someone who:
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Has an interest in entering the field of marketing. Prior course work in Marketing a plus!
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Has the ability to adapt, pivot, and improvise as needed.
- Wants to learn and grow.
- Is not afraid to be hands on and maybe get their hands dirty every now and again.
- Has a passion for cannabis.
This internship is expected to last for 3 months working about 20 hours per week (Monday Friday ideally afternoons). In addition to pay, you will receive an employee discount and an extraordinary learning experience in a new and unique industry.