Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
For this position we are looking for candidates that are hard working and self motivated. You will be expected to lift up to 50 lbs, use ladders and power tools. Be able to work as a team to harvest cannabis plants, care for the plants as they grow, clean out the planting rooms and prepare them for the next rotation. You will also be responsible for the safety and daily operations of the warehouse. We are looking for people with a construction background and good work ethic. Here at Fireline we believe in a being efficient, innovation, attendance, ability to follow directions and have a good attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible