Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Free Rain Farms is a wholesale Cannabis greenhouse, looking for someone to perform Inventory Control, Sales Orders, general office filing and organizing for Accounting, with occasional processing of material.
Manage finished inventory
- Work with system inventory hierarchy
- Consolidate inventory as needed
- Weigh and batch inventory as need for Sales
- Report aging or returned inventory
- Maintain accurate frozen inventory
- Periodically audit QC and extract material
Enter and pull sales orders
- Use Sales forecast and inventory analysis to enter sales orders
- Enter Sales Orders, Manifests, and Invoices in Cultivera
- Stage material for transfer
Coordinate test results
- Ensure COA’s are filed in the system
- Ensure Inventory has passing results prior to shipment
- Move material back to Processing Supervisor for QC as needed
Develop and analyze systems for tracking harvest data
- Enter, track, and analyze harvest data
- Create graphs, charts, data tables for management review
Paperwork filing and general administration
- Payables, Receivables, Packing slips, project documents
- Scanning and organizing paperwork for accounting
- Maintaining logs in excel to verify cleared credits/debits
Organizing for miscellaneous new projects development
Assist Processing Supervisor as needed
- Trim and hang material during slow time as position develops
Future duties may or may not include:
- Materials inventory
- Labor tracking
- Miscellaneous Purchasing
- Any necessary data collection and analysis
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
We have relatively limited staff and wear masks at all times. Work environment is cleaned routinely throughout the day with cleaners and alcohol. Much of the staff wear nitrile gloves for most of the day.
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping / Accounting knowledge a plus.
Inventory control and Sales order experience a plus.
Individual must be trustworthy and confidential.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Waiting period may apply