Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
TWA is a new kind of cannabis company. We do not grow cannabis. We simply make great cannabis products. Our flagship Mobius brand goes beyond science: art and philosophy guide our product creation and promotion. We are a small company, but we stand poised to walk down a long, rewarding path. We invite those who are unafraid of learning new things and blazing trails to join us.
The job duties, skills, and background of a Production Technician I include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Operate multiple product manufacturing lines under the supervision of the Production Manager
- Closely follow standard operating procedures and product specifications
- Possess and utilize excellent communication, computer, and math skills
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
- Help prepare production samples for QA/QC
- Assist in updating product and ingredient inventories
- Prepare product orders including all manifest and transport information
Shift Schedule & Availability:
- Part-time (to start)
- Day shift
- Flexibility to work different days (strongly preferred)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Comfort with repetitive, manual motions/tasks
- Good manual dexterity
Knowledge and Experience:
- The position requires a high degree of organization, and strict attention to safety protocols.
- Degree in science a plus
- Analytical lab experience a plus
Job Type: Part-time
- Day shift
Our manufacturing environment is sanitized constantly and all team members (< 10 total) are required to wear proper personal protective equipment, including gloves, which we provide. Masks are also required.
- Seattle, WA 98108 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible