Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Mt. Baker Gardens is a fast growing legal marijuana producer/processor currently selling cannabis products to retail stores all over Washington State
There is no experience necessary, however we are Only looking for applicants with major potential.
You must be 21+ and have your own reliable car.
You must be highly motivated, reliable, trustworthy, clean, organized, happy, no drama, and willing to do Whatever it takes to be successful.
You will be learning: propagation, plant care, harvesting, and cleaning
If you are looking to break into the highly competitive cannabis industry, this is the opportunity for you! Please send us your resume and cover letter, and we may be in touch for a phone interview!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Every other week
- Team Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma