Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Herbal Nation is a recreational cannabis retailer looking for reliable, outgoing, dedicated, positive-minded and knowledgeable individuals to join our team. We are a rapidly growing business with a fast pace customer base, looking to expand our crew, and continue to grow our company with a solid team of professional, punctual, and efficient leaders.
Currently we are looking to hire 2-3 people for part-time position(s) (12-30 hours a week) with open availability, Wednesday-Sunday preferred.
Positions Currently Available:
BUDTENDER (retail sales)
You must have sales, customer service, and cash-handling experience to qualify for a budtender position; it is preferred that you have prior experience budtending. This is a job with multiple opportunities for growth, after proving yourself a dedicated and trustworthy employee. Your attention and commitment will be key to growing with us.
– Operate P.O.S accurately and efficiently
– Maintain knowledge of State and Federal Laws that are pertinent to industry
– Maintaining the store’s reputation for outstanding customer service
– Control demeanor and uphold professional and courteous customer interactions during busy times
– Dispense marijuana and marijuana-related products accurately
-Willing to research and learn about the products we carry
– Educating customers on marijuana products and paraphernalia
– Follow proper inventory and cash-handling procedures
– Keeping displays filled and beautiful
– General housekeeping
-Maintaining a fully stocked store
-Complete Store Tasks
– 21+ with a valid ID
– Must live within 15 miles of shop
– Reliable transportation (must have valid driver’s license)
– Ability to work in fast-paced work environments with attentiveness and urgency
– 6+ months of prior budtending experience (Budtender position)
– Minimum 2 years cash-handling experience (Within past three years) (For budtender)
– High-volume experience
– Organized and professional
– Customers service skills are a must
– Attention to detail
– Adequate knowledge of products
– Medical Cannabis Consultant Certification is indeed a plus.
If you qualify, please respond to this ad with your resume attached, and a cover letter describing why you would like to work in retail marijuana, what position you desire, and what skills and previous job experiences makes you qualified for the position.
*You will NOT be considered without a cover letter or Resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 – $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- cash-handling: 1 year (Required)
- Bothell, WA 98012 (Required)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Ops Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma