Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We’re currently seeking a field sales representative in the Washington Cannabis Industry. This role is the main sales contact for all of our retail accounts and will require significant travel time throughout the territory. Our ideal candidate is a road-warrior and has an energetic, contagious positive attitude when talking about our products with retailers. Experience in retail/sales is required as well as familiarity with CRM software.
Job Responsibilities –
- Drive sales in current retailers with regular visits and build new sales by seeking out and opening new accounts
- Execute against monthly key performance indicators i.e. target dollar volume, unit sales, distribution goals,
- Build authentic relationships with buyers + key influencers in current retailers – relationships are KEY
- Represent Moxey’s & Journeyman with pride and respect – be the brand!
- Provide an outstanding delivery experience to all retail accounts; ready to get hands dirty problem solving
- Learn the market – become educated not only about our own products, but about those of our competitors and how best to sell against them
- Work with sales manager to set quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily goals
- Regular calls with sales manager to discuss goals, successes, obstacles, etc.
- Schedule and conduct budtender training and vendor days when needed
- Ensure retailers have current merchandising and menu assets to represent our brands
- 1+ year in sales or retail; cannabis industry a plus
- 1+ year experience with CRM software and account management
- Comfortable learning new software and otherwise tech-savvy
- Able to spend at least 30% of schedule on overnight trips
- Strong cannabis advocate
- Natural relationship builder
- Strong analytical skills to use data to drive execution
- Personable, engaging and authentic
- Go-getter – excited to get after it and crush revenue goals and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn – ability to follow instructions and be coachable in all areas
- Self-directed and proactive
- Clean driving record
- Must be 21+
To apply, please send a resume along with a brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Temporarily due to COVID-19