Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Lynnwood location will be looking for an Inventory Assistant / Budtender. This position will work directly with the Inventory Manager and assist with Merchandising, Intake and Processing, Store Inventory Audits and also assist with Budtending when needed. The position requires weekend availability and flexible daily schedules.
The Inventory Assistant will report directly to the Inventory Manager and assist in all aspects of inventory management. The Inventory Assistant should have good attention to detail, be self-motivated and able to work independently while leading teams to ensure inventory is being properly handled in all stores. The Inventory Assistant is heavily involved in the auditing of our products for accuracy in a variety of ways, including pricing, displays, quantities, back end and merchandising. The Inventory Assistant will also be expected perform budtender duties as needed.
- Assist with inventory audits in stores
- Assist and provide feedback on in-store merchandising and display of products
- Assist in the intake, processing and Greenbits entry of orders
- Assist in the restocking of inventory on the sales floor
- Communicate effectively with Inventory Manager.
- Ensure Greenbits is accurate and up to date, including pricing and inactive items
- Ensure proper backstock and rotation of product
- Troubleshoot inventory discrepancies
- Manage flow of product from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Ensure proper tagging in the stock room and on the floor
- Train budtenders on inventory procedures and processes
- Print labels and tags as needed
- Help maintain a clean and organized inventory environment
- Help manage returns and inter-store transfers
- Help troubleshoot inventory discrepancies
- Coordinate with Inventory Manager and Purchasing Manager on all delivery schedules
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our current and past inventory
- 2+ years I502 experience
- Knowledge of Green Bits and other industry software
- Attention to detail, highly organized
- Ability to do excellent work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with traditional retail inventory metrics- turns, shrink, ETC.
- Ability to adapt to change in an ever changing business environment
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to communicate effectively/ collaborate
- High ethical standards and a professional appearance and demeanor
- MS Office Proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours
- Available Weekends and Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 – $15.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible